KDMC Partners with Jackson Heart Clinic
for Heart Health
We always try to bring the best healthcare to southwest Mississippi. That’s why King’s Daughters Medical Center is excited about our partnership with Jackson Heart Clinic, based in Jackson. Harper Stone, MD, and Donny Stokes, MD, of Jackson Heart Clinic are seeing patients at KDMC each Monday and Wednesday.
$100 Heart Healthy Screening – No Physician Referral Required
Call our Healthy Heart Hotline, 601.835.9133, to schedule an appointment.
We offer this screening because King’s Daughters Medical Center is committed to reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease in Mississippi. Heart disease remains the number one cause of death in Mississippi and the United States. Here’s what the screening includes:
- Blood pressure evaluation
- Body composition assessment: body mass index (BMI)
- Consultation with a cardiac nurse
- Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- HeartSaver CT scan – calcium score
- Lipid panel: total cholesterol, HDL, LDL, triglycerides, and glucose
- Nutritional counseling
- Peripheral vascular assessment
- Stroke risk assessment